E&M Vital Zinc plus Vitamin C
Zinc is a very important trace element that our body cannot produce itself and therefore depends on an adequate supply. Zinc is essential and involved in over 200 metabolic reactions in the body. It activates proteins so that they can do their important jobs as hormones and enzymes. These hormones include pancreatic insulin, thyroid hormones, sex hormones and growth hormone.
Zinc is important for building and maintaining genetic material and for cell growth. It protects against substances that can harm the body and supports the immune system. Zinc is a co-factor of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and is considered an indispensable antioxidant, especially in connection with Vit C.
Signs that may indicate zinc deficiency:
- repeated infections, chronic inflammation
- weakened immune system
- skin problems
- Brittleness of hair and nails
- Reproductive problems in men and women
- bowel problems
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- contributes to a normal metabolism of macronutrients
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction (ability to reproduce).
- contributes to normal cognitive function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system (physical defence).
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- has a role in cell division
Take 1 capsule once a day with plenty of water, preferably before going to bed.
Content: 60 capsules