General Terms and Conditions of Ensfellner GmbH
§ 1 APPLICATION TO ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity.
§ 2 CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop www.em-vital.com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Ensfellner GmbH, Lärchenweg 14, 4502 St. Marien, Austria .
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process.
We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail.
You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at www.veganpower.at/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§ 3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, DUE DATE
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery and immediate transfer.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna , we offer you purchase on account and installment purchase as a payment option. Please note that purchase on account and installment purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
When purchasing on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The full terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found here and the full terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Austria can be found here . The online shop charges a fee of 0 euros per order when purchasing on account with Klarna.
With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least €6.95). For more information on hire purchase including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information click here . Installment purchase is only offered for Germany.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a legitimate interest and reason, exchanges data with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal information will be treated in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations for Germany / Austria .
§ 4 DELIVERY
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
(3) If the goods are damaged during shipping, you must notify us or the delivery service of the damage within 5 working days. We and the delivery service are no longer liable after this period.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 RIGHT OF RETURN, RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
The return or the return request must be sent to:
Ensfellner GmbH, Lärchenweg 14, 4502 St. Marien, AustriaEmail email@example.com
Right of withdrawal of the consumer according to §§ 5e ff Consumer Protection Act (KSchG):
1. Right of withdrawal and withdrawal period:
1.1 The consumer within the meaning of § 1 Consumer Protection Act (KSchG), i.e. a person for whom the business is not part of the operation of their company, can withdraw from a distance contract. or withdraw from a contractual declaration made in distance selling without giving reasons.
1.2 The withdrawal period is seven working days, whereby Saturday is not counted as a working day. It is sufficient if the declaration of withdrawal is sent within the period.
1.3 In the case of contracts for the delivery of goods, the period begins on the day they are received by the consumer, in the case of contracts for the provision of services on the day the contract is concluded.
1.4 In the event that the entrepreneur does not meet his information obligations under the KSchG, the withdrawal period is extended to three months from the times specified in 1.3.
However, if the entrepreneur does not meet his information obligations within this period of time, the period of 7 working days to exercise the right of withdrawal begins to run from the time the information is transmitted by the entrepreneur.
1.5 The withdrawal must be sent in writing (letter, email, fax) to:
Ensfellner GmbH, Lärchenweg 14, 4502 St. Marien, Austria
1.6 The consumer has no right of withdrawal in the case of contracts for services, the performance of which has been agreed to begin for the consumer within seven working days of the conclusion of the contract,
Goods or services, the price of which depends on the development of rates on the financial markets over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
Goods that are made to customer specifications, that are clearly tailored to personal needs, that are not suitable for return due to their nature, that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date has passed,
Audio or video recordings or software, if the delivered items have been unsealed by the consumer, newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of contracts for periodical publications, betting and lottery services and home deliveries (delivery of food, drinks or other everyday household items delivered at the consumer's place of residence, place of stay or place of work by entrepreneurs as part of frequent and regular journeys) or leisure services (accommodation, transportation, delivery of food and beverages and leisure activities, if the entrepreneur obliged upon conclusion of the contract to provide the services at a specific time or within a specified period).
4502 St. Mary
Lärchenweg 14 / Austria
Telephone: +43 (0) 7227 / 21 100
Fax: +43 (0) 7227 / 21 100 11
2. Consequences of cancellation and bearing of costs:
2.1 If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the services already received must be returned step by step.
2.2 The entrepreneur must reimburse the payments made by the consumer and compensate the necessary and useful effort made by the consumer on the matter.
2.3 The consumer must return the services received and pay the entrepreneur a reasonable fee for the use, including compensation for any associated reduction in the fair value of the service, whereby the transfer of the services into the custody of the consumer alone is not to be regarded as an impairment.
2.4 The consumer only has to pay the direct costs of the return. End of cancellation policy
§ 7 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 8 Customer Service