E&M Vital Selenium
Selenium - the all-rounder & good cell protection for our body
Selenium is a vital trace element that all cells in the body need. It is one of the antioxidants, supports the normal function of the immune system and the thyroid gland and helps protect cells from oxidative stress. As an important trace element, humans cannot produce it themselves, so it has to be ingested with food. In Europe, however, the soils are very low in selenium, also because of intensive agriculture. This is one of the reasons why selenium is valuable as a dietary supplement.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- contributes to normal thyroid function
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system (physical defence).
- contributes to normal sperm formation (formation of sperm cells).
Take one capsule once a day with enough water with a meal. When taking calcium, iron and zinc preparations, keep them 2-3 hours apart.
Content: 90 capsules