Vitamin D3 drops 1000 IU
Recent studies show that vitamin D is a powerful shield against a variety of diseases. Vitamin D3 drops contribute to a better supply of vitamin D3 deficiency and are particularly suitable in the winter months and for children.
Effect of vitamin D3
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system (physical defence).
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- has a role in cell division
Take 1 drop (1000 IU) daily with a meal.